Retrospec Traverse H1 2-in-1 Convertible Helmet with 10 Vents, Matte Pink, Small (51-55cm)
2 used from $ 28.26
- 10 vents for ultimate temperature regulation with unyielding ABS shell exterior and firm, shock-absorbent EPS interior
- Certified ABS exterior and EPS Foam interior to provide you, the rider, with top of the line quality and protection
- Helmet safety certifications include EN 1077:2007 for Ski Helmets and CPSC 16 CFR, Part 1203 for Bicycle Helmets
- Includes goggle clip to keep eyewear attached & removable plush earmuffs for warmth and protection
- ErgoKnob Adjustable Dial is a simple one-handed twist dial that tightens and loosens the framework built into the helmet for a customized fit
Our Retrospec Traverse H1 helmet is the perfect blend of versatility and protection. Our lightweight helmet includes certified ABS exterior and an EPS interior to keep you safe. 10 rectangular vents, 6 on top and 2 located in the front and back, are designed to regulate temperature by generating maximum airflow. Fresh air rushes in and pushes out stuffy, goggle fogging air to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable. This is particularly effective when pairing your Traverse helmet with Traverse goggles. The front of the helmet is designed to accommodate ski goggles and includes a clip on the back to secure them. The inside is lined with a fleece netted cap to wick away moisture and keep you warm. The removable earmuffs are warm, protective, and include a zipper pocket for headphones. This helmet includes an exceptional custom fit made possible by the adjustable dial located on the rear of the helmet. With a simple turn clockwise to tighten, and counter clockwise to loosen, this helmet...