Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets,FreedConn Flip up Dual Visors Full Face Helmet,Built-in Integrated Intercom Communication System(Range 500M,2-3Riders Pairing,FM radio,Waterproof,M,Matte Black)
- [Powerful Communication Capabilities] Built-in bluetooth intercom system,keep you in touch with up to 2 of your buddies and up to 500m(1640 yards) away,make your communication more convenient
- [Universal Bluetooth Connectivity] Bluetooth 3.0,keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system via bluetooth easily and stably
- [Outstanding Engineering Technology] ABS lightweight shell with advanced ventilation system,make your ride more comfortable
- [User-friendly Design] Simple 'one-button control' can complete all operations such as receiving calls/making a intercom/FM when riding.The cheek pads and liner are deodorant,absorbent and removable,easy to clean
- [Guaranteed Security] DOT and ECE Certified,meets and exceeds DOT and ECE requirements.NOTE: Our size is somewhat different from the standard size,please carefully select the size according to the size chart in the image
The FreedConn BM2-S series is one of the latest and most advanced motorcycle helmets with built-in bluetooth communication systems on the market.This is a new generation of products of FreedConn which is committed to becoming the industry leader.Thanks to the advanced digital processing technology and the efforts of engineers,the BM2-S offers ergonomic design and powerful communication performance.With the BM2-S,you can ensure the safety and comfort while implementing voice dial,receiving calls,listening to Hi-Fi music and voice prompt of GPS navigations.The most important is that it realize group talk among motorcycles in full duplex,providing convenient communication with your teammates throughout the ride.Features:Dual visor design. EPS cushion layer. ABS composite lightweight shell. Swich full-face to open-face Easily.Advanced ventilation system for maximum airflow.Removable,deodorant and absorbent helmet liner and cheek pads. Support up to 3 riders and up to 500m away while...