Typhoon Women's Full Face Motorcycle Helmet DOT (Matte Purple, Medium)
- Full face motorcycle helmet with open/close locking air intake vents, flip-up face shield, removable chin skirt, durable matte finish
- Meets the DOT standard (FMVSS218); We ensure that the helmets we sell meet the DOT standard by having them tested regularly at an independent test facility
- Quick release strap; Removable and washable liner
- Unlike most online sellers we allow you to exchange your purchase for a different size or color. Just return your purchase to us at your expense and we'll send your exchange at no charge to you.
- PLEASE MEASURE & CHECK YOUR SIZE BEFORE ORDERING (Circumference of the largest part of your head, usually just above the eyebrows) in inches SMALL: 22 ½ to 23 - MEDIUM: 23 to 23 ½ - LARGE: 23 ½ to 24 - XL: 24 to 24 ½ - XXL: 24 ½ to 25 - XXXL: 25 to 25 ½ - XXXXL: 25 ½ to 26; (Circumference of the largest part of the head, just above the eyebrows, above the ears, and around the largest point at the back of the head). Do not pull the tape (or string) tight, leave a little slack
Meets DOT standards (FMVSS218)
Lightweight polycarbonate shell
Quick release padded strap
Adjustable air intake lower rail
Dual locking upper intake vents
Interior cooling channeling system
Removable/washable liner with contoured cheek pads
Optically correct clear Lexan face shield with anti-scratch coating
Quick change face shield brackets
Small: 22-22 ½"
Medium: 22 ½ - 23"
Large: 23 - 23 ½"
XL: 23 ½ - 24"
XXL: 24 - 24 ½"
XXXL: 24 ½ - 25"
XXXXL: 25 - 25 ½"
The Typhoon K77 full face helmet offers a lightweight everyday use helmet packed with features and designed for comfort. With sturdy adjustable ventilation, moisture wicking liner, and interior channeling, the K77 is perfect for riding in hot or cold weather. An anti-scratch, impact resistant clear face shield comes installed with quick-change brackets for swapping for a tinted option (sold separately). A removable breath deflector helps to reduce condensation and keep the helmet cool. Securing a proper fit and...