The most technologically advanced helmet BiLT has ever made, the Techno Bluetooth Helmet has everything but the kitchen sink. In addition to being able to sync with Bluetooth enabled devices, the Techno has great ventilation, a removable liner, and a drop-down tinted sun shield all in a convenient full face design. You can also pair it with another Techno Helmet (Full-Face or Modular) and enjoy rider to rider or rider to passenger intercom abilities.
Features Of BILT Techno Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet:
- Hi-tech injection molded poly carbonate shell
- Quality metallic paint with double lacquer or flat matte finish
- Integrated DWO-3 Bluetooth system offers the following functions:
- Mobile phone communication
- Intercom : rider to rider, rider to passenger
- GPS navigation instructions
- MP3 connectivity
- Quick release clear locking visor fitted as standard
- Separate flip-down tinted sun shield
- Chin mounted airflow ventilation with open/close function
- Metal mesh rear exhaust vents
- Fully removable lining with chin deflector
- Double D-ring safety fastening
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Replacement visors and spares available
BiLT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Helmet
George is back with his latest installment in the Cycle Gear video series. Featured here is the BiLT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Helmet. Packed with features ...
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds both ECE and DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn't been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored.
The most technologically advanced helmet BiLT has ever made, the Techno Bluetooth Helmet has everything but the kitchen sink.